Saturday, November 7, 2015

Have You Heard?

Look what came in the mail!

It's a Beanie Bag!  Four swatching samples of yarns from Shibui, a darning needle, and a Soak sample all in a cute little zippered bag from Jimmy Beans Wool.  All of this fun for only $10.  Cute idea and I love it because I get to see, touch, swatch a selection of yarns each month that I normally don't get to see in person.  I love my LYS, but let's be honest, there's no way they can stock everything that I hear about on Ravelry.  This is a fun way to be able to branch out and try some stuff.  Want to try it yourself?  Click on the link above and sign up.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for the shout out, Dianne! So glad you enjoyed your Beanie Bag and that you got to try some new/new-to-you yarns -that's our goal! -Leanne from JBW :)

    ReplyDelete